Monday, September 15, 2008

Friday and Saturday “work work work and play?”

Today was another workday. Quiang got the wood for the project so we started working. By the end of the day we have it mostly painted and all together. I got to use some power tools. We had to do a little cutting so we went to the Special Arts and Crafts Building where they had some tools. My partner and the other people in the room were nervous about me using the tool powers but I told them I know want was up. Sunday was another workday. We finish up on some touch up painting and stated shooting the video part of the project. By the end of the day we finished shooting and editing. When we were shooting the wood object kind of fall apart but we easily fixed it. We switch from nail to screws; a much better idea.

No comments: