Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pojects and Gallery Show

I felt my partner project was strong and would like to display it in the gallery show. I would need a projector for the display. I think this can work with the theme of the gallery. I also want to add on to the video by shoot people around the U of O campus to see their reaction to the object.
I also will be displaying my second individual project in the gallery. My second individual project is about the change from old to new. I will be show to image of an aspect of old china and one of new china. How the people, culture and landscape of china is changing. On each image I will write in Chinese “way in” for the new and “way out” for the old. I am planning between 4-8 images, so 2-4 set of images. I planning display them in rolling poster advisement like the ones I saw in Shanghai. It would also go along with the idea for the gallery theme.

No comments: